Tampa, FL – Gator Cases adds the Parlor Style Hard-shell Guitar Case to their popular GC Series of ABS molded instrument cases that give ultra-durable protection while storing or traveling with your guitar.
“We know traveling with any acoustic guitar can be worrisome, so we wanted to provide another travel and storage option for parlor style guitar players. We continue to expand our line of cases to cover the vast number of different guitars in the market today,” explains Rob McCoy, Director of Product Management.
The impact-resistant case heavy-duty aluminum valances keep the closure aligned while protecting the outer edges and reinforcing the overall strength of the case.
The deluxe case for acoustic parlor guitars features:
- Specific design giving snug fit for most acoustic parlor guitars
- Hard outer shell molded from impact-resistant ABS plastic
- EPS foam and plush lining keep your prized parlor free from nicks and scratches
- Spacious interior storage compartment for gig extras and accessories
- Reinforced, comfortable handles for ease of transport
- Chrome-plated, lockable latches to keep case securely closed
The series is also available to protect electric, bass, full-size acoustic, semi-hollow, Les Paul, APX, mini acoustic, brass, and folk instruments.
Shop the new case at a local or online retailer here.