Gator Cases OEM Custom Design
The Gator Mission
Gator Cases OEM division is dedicated to helping you create the perfect packaging solution for your products. We have on-staff industrial engineers that specialize in designing cases, tooling for cases and various carrying bags. We pride ourselves in being “case experts” that will listen to your needs and design an innovative solution for you to safely transport and store your products.
From pioneering many new manufacturing processes to developing cutting-edge case solutions, Gator is an industry leader and innovator. Our goal is to constantly push the design envelope to create the ultimate case solutions.
Gator’s on-staff industrial engineers are experts in case design. The design team can work with you to bring your product ideas to life. We specialize in turn-key projects; you provide us a sample of your product and we can design all aspects of the case for you. We also have the ability to customize and/or private label many of our over 750 existing products.
Gator’s logistic and supply chain team work with our OEM partners to offer supply chain services such as J.I.T delivery, consolidated shipments and inventory planning to ensure that the cases are always available and delivered to match up with your core products. Gator has multiple warehouses throughout the US and containers arriving daily to allow for fast inventory turn.
Gator has over 300,000 sq. feet of manufacturing housed in multiple locations both in the USA and Asia. Custom tooling and machining is handled in-house to reduce cost and ensure accuracy.
What Can Gator Do?
Extremely durable plastic molded product from high density polyethylene (PE)
Parts are stress free since no pressure is applied in the heating process
Various thickness, color, and texture can be easily achieved
Low tooling costs compared to injection or blow molded cases
Produced in our USA manufacturing facility (Grabill, Indiana)
Suitable for any extreme applications and high durability
Fabricated Flight Cases
- Heavy-duty wood flight cases
- Manufactured using a system of aluminum extrusions
- Available in 5mm-9mm thickness
- Wood is covered is durable PE plastic material
- Various hardware options available
- Meets ATA 300 specifications
- Lightweight plastic molded cases utilizing both ABS and HDPE plastic
- Interiors are customizable through foam inserts
- Lightweight with various hardware options
- HDPE plastic is extremely rugged and nearly indestructible
- Gator extrudes plastic sheets allowing for various colors and textures
- Low tooling costs compared to injection or blow molded cases
- Molded EVA exterior creates moderate rigidity
- Interior options include foam nests and custom operational interiors
- Many stylish external texture and colors available
- Various hardware options
- Low tooling costs to allow detailed customization
Lightweight Hybrid Cases
- Combination of rigid and soft materials
- Lightweight and strong
- Rigid skeleton combined with various ballistic nylon options
- Customized foam or wood framed interiors
- Cost effective
Cut & Sewn
- Wide selection of styles, fabrics & interior options
- Private labeling through silk-screen, embroidery, dye sublimation & logo badges